Currently accepting nominations
Open positions for the January 1, 2021 - December 31, 2023 term include
Vice President and Secretary
These roles help fulfill our mission of growing and connecting the organizational change management community through knowledge sharing, collaboration, and professional development opportunities. Terms of service are two (2) years, and all officers serve in a volunteer capacity.
If you are interested in serving in any of these valuable roles, please indicate your interest by sending an email to email@example.com no later than 5:00 pm on November 30th.
Nominations - By November 30, 2020 | Elections - December 2020
Description of offices
Vice President - The Vice President supports the President in implementing strategic plans and policies. The Vice President shall:
preside over Membership meetings
act as President if the President is absent or unable to act.
perform other duties and powers as the Board may specify.
Secretary - The Secretary shall attend and be the Secretary of all meetings of the Board and Members. The Secretary shall:
record notes of all proceedings at such meetings
provide notices to Members, Directors, and Members of Committees
maintain custody of all online records, papers, documents and other instruments belonging to the Chapter.
Other open director and committee positions
- Sponsorship Director
- Education Director
- Volunteer Engagement Director
- Member at Large
- Events Committee
Who can volunteer?
In order to volunteer for ACMP Florida, you must satisfy two criteria.
If you satisfied the above criteria, we are looking for people who have a desire to make a difference and can devote at least 1 to 4 hours per month. Elected Officer's may require more time depending on the position.
- In order to volunteer you must be a ACMP Global Community member first. If you are not a member, please visit our membership page.
- Your primary chapter or affiliation listed in your ACMP Global Community profile must say Florida Chapter.
Why should I volunteer?
- Volunteers are needed!
- Volunteering enhances job skills and provides work experiences that can be added to your resume.
- Volunteers are encouraged to network and meet great people and build long lasting relationships.
- Volunteers earn PDU credits towards their certifications. We issue 1 credit per month served.
Volunteers are vital to ACMP Florida's growth. We ask our volunteers to serve at least a minimum of one year (Elected Officer's are two year minimum). If volunteers wish to serve longer, just let us know.